Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dear NYPD

From: Northamptonist
I was the victim of an attempted mugging today in bed-stuy, but he wasnt committed to it
3:33pm 5/25/08

From: Maria
why were you in do or die bed-stuy?!!
3:34pm 5/25/08

From: Northamptonist
looking at apts, ive seen a few there already
3:34pm 5/25/08

From: Maria
No. ask me first before you go next time you dont want to live there.
3:35pm 5/25/08

From: Northamptonist
I dont know, it seems ok, rents are cheap and i saw one or two FIAF walking around. this place was a bit farther out than usual
3:35pm 5/25/08

From: Maria
so what happened?
3:37pm 5/25/08

From: Northamptonist
some kid walked up to me grabbed my shirt and wrist wanted my watch I think or maybe my bag he didnt say a word just looked real mad it was really a half-hearted attempt on his part thank god
3:38pm 5/25/08

From: Northamptonist
I side stepped him and said excuse me i didnt know what else to do I totally thought i was fukd. I walked up a flight of stairs to a home that was a few steps in front of me and pretended like thats where I lived I was gonna knock. then he left
3:38pm 5/25/08

From: Maria
omg thats crazy!!! paullie just sayin, if it was me I would try not to live in bed-stuy or bushwick. just forget about brooklyn.
3:40pm 5/25/08

From: Northamptonist
i like brooklyn alot. i was near prospect park today and i thought i was gonna see the huxtables. just so nice. the homes and trees. I want a brownstone lets go in on one
3:45 5/25/08